Here are just a few things that God has done so far:
- Language School in Quito, Ecuador – God has provided a place to live and serve while going to Language school. She will be staying with the Dumas Organization which works with women who need help getting a new start as well as learning about God.
- Traveling and living alone – God has placed a woman, about the same age, with her so they can travel, learn together and share living quarters. Dad and mom are happy about that!
- Passport/working visa – her passport was going to expire while gone so she sent it in to be renewed, it thinking it could take 6 weeks, and she now has a new one in less than a month. The Visa will be obtained in Quito while serving with the Dumas Organization.
- Support – God has already started supplying the need.
- Medical Evacuation Insurance – this is an expensive cost but we may have found a way that would save close to $900.
- Waking up with a tooth ache and being able to get into see the dentist/oral surgeon on the same day she called for an appointment. The oral surgeon told her it usually took 2 months to get into see him.
- Using her talents, gifts and degree on the mission field - there is a greenhouse to plant a garden, and they have asked if she would be willing to teach puppets to the kids.
“It’s a God thing”
“Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”